SRC Board Overview
The Student Representative is an elected council, designed to act as a bridge between the University and Students. Our goal is very simple; we want better services and an overall better campus life for the students of Griffith University. The SRC is run by students, for students.
The objects for which the SRC is established are to:
- promote and defend the interests and welfare of Students both within and outside the University;
- represent the views of Students to persons and groups within and outside the University;
- promote and encourage equity and access at all levels for all Students within the University;
- encourage Students to be involved in the activities of the SRC; and
- perform such other roles as may be determined by the Council.