How can we help?
- Should you require any sort of legal advice, the SRC, jointly with GUPSA, provides a complimentary 15-minute consultation with a lawyer to assist you. The Legal Assistance is proudly provided free of charge by McInnes Wilson Lawyers for Griffith University students only. Please note that McInnes Wilson Lawyers are not accredited to provide immigration/visa advice.
About this free service
- Free for Griffith University students
- 15-minute consultation with a lawyer
- Phone or face to face appointment
- Every 2nd Tuesdays 2pm - 4pm
- Teaching weeks 1 - 12
- Bookings required
- Location: Building N28, Student Representative Council and GUPSA offices