Parking is available on Logan, Mt Gravatt and Nathan Campuses, however Griffith does not have parking areas available for the South Bank Campuses. For more information on parking – Griffith Parking Information
Parking permits per Trimester or Annually
- 2020 General Parking Permit cost $87.57 per Trimester
- 2020 Annual Parking Permit cost $262.71
Don’t want to purchase a Parking Permit, daily Casual Parking is available and must be paid on arrival via the “PayStay App” or at a “Pay-by-Plate parking machine” which are located at parking zones at all campuses. For more information on parking permit – Campus Parking and Permits Information
Casual Parking Cost
- Pay by the hour $2 or max $6 per day
- 2 hour Casual Parking available in designated parking zones or daily casual parking available
For more information on Parking Infringement Notice – Fines Griffith Parking Information
Intercampus Bus – Nathan to Mt Gravatt
Griffith Intercampus Bus service is a free service to transport Students and Staff between Nathan and Mt Gravatt Campuses. This service stops at Griffith University Busway Station which connects to a number of Brisbane City Council Buses.
Bus Schedule during Trimester
- Intercampus Bus departs Nathan Campus at 7:30am every 15 minutes until 6:00pm then every 30 minutes til last bus departs at 9:30pm.
- Intercampus Bus departs Mt Gravatt Campus at 7:45am every 15 minutes until 6:15pm then every 30 minutes til last bus departs at 9:45pm.
Bus Schedule during Non-Trimester
- Intercampus Bus departs Nathan Campus at 7:30am every 30 minutes until last bus departs at 6:00pm.
- Intercampus Bus departs Mt Gravatt Campus at 7:45am every 30 minutes until last bus departs at 6:15pm.
For more information on the Intercampus bus and times – Griffith Intercampus Bus Information
Intercampus Shuttle – Nathan to Gold Coast Campus
This shuttle service is provided by the Gold Coast Guild and operates Monday to Friday during Trimesters (includes Exam period). Travel between the two campus takes approx 1 hour and you will need to secure your seat prior to departure.
- Griffith University Student $5.00 each way
- Griffith University Staff $8.00 each way
Pickup Location – Nathan Campus
- Intercampus Bus Stop on Ring Road (Near Bray Centre)
Pickup Location – Gold Coast Campus
- Bus shelter on University Drive (above Australia Post)
For more information about the shuttle service, times and booking your seat – Gold Coast Guild Shuttle Bus Information
Cycling to Campus
Griffith Campuses have a number of End-of-Trip facilities which include lockable bike sheds, Free bike racks located at different locations on campus and a number of Shower facilities located around campus available.
To gain access to use the lockable bike shed facilities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about cycling to campus – Griffith End of Trip Facilities