Legal Assistance Links

“I have a debt dispute”

Financial Ombudsman Service

Caxton Legal Centre

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal

“I have a tenancy dispute”

Residential Tenancies Authorities

Caxton Legal Centre

“I have a domestic violence issue”

Women’s Legal Service

QLD Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service

“I want to find my local community legal centre”

National Association of Community Legal Centres

The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (QLD) Ltd

“I want to make a complaint against the government”

Commonwealth Ombudsman

Crime and Misconduct Commission

“Motor vehicle property damage disputes”

“I have a Centrelink issue”

“I have been discriminated against”

Australian Human Rights Commission

Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland