NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Dear Undergraduate Students,
Nominations from undergraduate students are now being called for President and two (2) Committee positions on the 2020/2021 Student Representative Council (SRC) Campus Committee at the:
- Logan campus
- Mt Gravatt campus
- Nathan campus
- Queensland College of Art
- Queensland Conservatorium
Nominations are open from today, Monday 7th September 2020 and will close at 5.00pm on Friday 11th September 2020.
Indigenous Officer Position
Nominations are also open from today, Monday 7th September 2020 and will close at 5.00pm on Friday 11th September 2020 for the Indigenous Officer on the SRC Board.
- Full details of the elections to be conducted, including nomination forms and rules, are available at Student Elections Website.
- Completed and valid nomination forms must reach Mr Cory Everdell, Returning Officer, via e-mail by 5.00pm, Friday 11th September 2020.
- If required, voting will be conducted by electronic means from Monday 21st September 2020. A broadcast email including a link to the voting site will be sent to students on this date.
- Voting will conclude at 5.00pm on Friday 25th September 2020. All undergraduate students enrolled at the campuses will be emailed advice regarding the outcome of the voting process once available.
If you require further information on the nomination process or have any general enquiries, please contact the Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3735 4821.
Griffith University Student Representative Council